- 64-bit Intel or AMD x64-based processor, 2 GHz or faster
- 8 GB or more of RAM
- 64-bit Windows 10
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation. Additional free space required during installation and for optional and additional materials as well.
- at least 1920 x 1080 display resolution with 32-bit color
U-RENDER is available in English only. The Cinema 4D Plug-in is available in English, Japanese and German. Documentation is available in English.
The U-Render host plug-in for Cinema 4D has fully integrated real-time rendering. You can choose to send the scene to the standalone U-RENDER studio for rendering as well.
Cinema 4D Requirements
The U-RENDER Cinema 4D plug-in currently supports these versions of Cinema 4D:
- Cinema 4D R20.059
- Cinema 4D R21.207
- Cinema 4D S22.123
- Cinema 4D R23.110
- Cinema 4D R24.111
- Cinema 4D R25.117
- Cinema 4D R26.013
Please make sure you have the latest update for Cinema 4D installed.
Graphics Processor Requirements
- AMD or NVIDIA GPU
- OpenGL 4.5 capable
- 3 GB or more of graphics VRAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Multi-GPU setups (NVIDIA SLI, AMD Crossfire) are untested and therefore not supported.
Tested Graphics Cards
- AMD Radeon RX 480 with 8 GB VRAM
- AMD Vega 64 with 8 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (mobile) with 6 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with 8 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (mobile)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 with 8 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
We cannot test all cards in a timely manner. If your card is not listed above, but meets the Graphics Processor Requirements, chances are high that it will work with the latest version of U-RENDER.