Finally! In the past few months we spent a lot of time on fixing known issues and reworking and improving existing features. We also have added a range of new rendering features as well.
Be among the first and start with the U-RENDER Beta today and get a free license to test U-RENDER for a limited time.
- Before you sign up as beta tester, please make sure that your system meets the System Requirements
- The Beta is provided free of charge, in accordance with the End User License Agreement
How To Download
After you have signed up, we will send you an email with the information on how to download the latest test version of U-RENDER and its documentation from our website.
Get a Free Beta License
Without the license, the Beta will run in demo mode - displaying a watermark. So we will provide you with a free 90-day license to remove the watermark to fully use U-RENDER.
How the Beta works
- Once you signed up for the beta, you will receive an email with details about how to download the beta and its documentation.
- We will send you an individual 90-day license to unlock the beta and remove the watermark. Please allow a couple of business days for the license to arrive.
- We encourage you to join our Community Forums for all discussions related to the beta and for support. The forums will be our main focus in supporting the beta.
We are still a small team so please allow us some time to respond. The beta is as much about testing U-RENDER as well as us getting into the groove to provide consistent support. We are just embarking on this journey of high-quality real-time rendering.
We are excited to enter the next phase with U-RENDER and are looking forward to seeing what artists will create using high quality real-time rendering!