U-Render 2020.9.2 is now fully integrated into Cinema 4D. You no longer need to have the standalone renderer running. With the full integration of U-Render into Cinema 4D you can now show the live rendering in the Cinema 4D viewport.
This version also adds RGB curves to the color correction post processing filter.
- RGB curves have been added to the color correction post processing filter (1860)
Changes & Improvements
- Screen-space reflections now show specular and environment reflections on reflected objects (1838)
- Shadow colors can now be enabled to affect volumetric shadows as well (1455)
- Fixed black artefacts when the volumetric clipping plane was smaller than the camera’s near plane (1705)
- Clear-coat’s glossiness/roughness texture blend mode did not work properly (1854)
- Clear-coat’s environment reflection was missing when the reflectance channel was disabled (1855)