In U-RENDER 2020.6.4 we introduce a major new feature with real-time subsurface scattering.
With the newly introduced subsurface scattering and translucency properties for U-Render’s physically based materials, you can now create believable materials like skin, marble, milk and many more organic materials.
- Introducing Subsurface Scattering and Translucency (1728)
Changes & Improvements
- Fog post effect now works correctly with height falloff. Fog is no longer experimental. (1719)
- Licensing: License management dialog now can show local host ids (1760)
- FXAA anti-aliasing was not correctly used with multi-pass rendering (1759)
- Added analysis of anonymous usage data for future product improvements (1735)
- Fixed black artifacts with subsurface scattering (1757)
- Fixed NaNs (not a number) errors with high subsurface scattering depth falloff values (1779)
- Subsurface scattering wrap lighting now works with area lights (1770)
- Post processing color correction produced different result with 32-bit color depth. Now uses sRGB color space. (1775)