U-Render 2020.9.2 is now fully integrated into Cinema 4D. You no longer need to have the standalone renderer running. With the full integration of U-Render into Cinema 4D you can now show the live rendering in the Cinema 4D viewport.
This version also adds RGB curves to the color correction post processing filter.
Full Integration into Cinema 4D
- The renderer is now included with the plug-in. No standalone renderer is required but can still be used optionally.
- U-Render live preview is now fully integrated into the Cinema 4D viewport.
Changes & Improvements
- Improvements to the full integration with Cinema 4D since the preview.
- Background object rendering now works in the viewport (1857)
- Eliminated freezes when “Use as Render View” is enabled in a different view panel (1851)