Limitations of Previews
Please be aware that preview versions come with limitations, known issues, and are not ready
for production use. The main goal with preview versions is to give users early access to new
features that are in development, and to gather feedback.
- Features might still change until a stable release. Certain aspects could also be removed.
- Features might have limitations and known issues.
- Support for preview versions other than feedback will not be available.
- Documentation for new features might not be available.
- Language support other than for English might not be available.
- Older preview versions will not be available for download.
- A release note history will not be available for preview versions.
What’s New in U-RENDER 2020.7.6
U-Render 2020.7.6 is a major update that brings full integration of the real-time renderer into Cinema 4D. You no longer need the standalone renderer. It is still available as an option though.
With the full integration of U-Render into Cinema 4D you can now show the live rendering in the Cinema 4D viewport.
Other Changes & Improvements
- [Lights] Activating single sided option on area light deactivated subsurface translucency (1821)
- [Materials] Bump channel was sometimes enabled on newly created materials (1809)