You are a real-time rendering expert who’s second language is deferred shading and physical based rendering? Reading Siggraph and GDC papers are among your favorite leisure activities?
What You’ve Got
- You are passionate about computer graphics.
- Your are self driven and love to learn.
- You thrive on bringing your creative ideas to life.
- You are outcome-oriented.
- You have full command over at least one realtime graphics API (OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX, Metal)
- You have knowledge of concepts like physical based rendering, deferred shading, etc.
Then you are the perfect reinforcement for our dynamic team of creatives and software developers at one of our locations with highest quality of living standards in Klagenfurt or Vienna · Austria
- Work with our product development team on high quality rendering solutions.
- Develop integrations with host applications.
- Research and implement state of the art rendering algorithms.
- Help with design and implementation of rendering architectures.
What We Offer
- flexible working hours
- state-of-the-art tools
- 25 days of paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- health care insurance
- 14 monthly salaries per year
In addition to a monthly gross salary of € 3,000 to € 4,000 (€ 42,000 to € 56,000 annual gross salary) we offer attractive additional benefits and training opportunities. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience.
Please include a letter of application, CV and references of past experiences.