REAL-TIME RENDERING DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
You are a real-time rendering expert who’s second language is deferred shading and physical based rendering? Reading Siggraph and GDC papers are among your favorite leisure activities? Then you are perfect for our team of passionate artists and developers! We are currently searching for talented developers.
- Work with our product development team on high quality rendering solutions.
- Develop integrations with host applications.
- Research and implement state of the art rendering algorithms.
- Help with design and implementation of rendering architectures.
- You are passionate about computer graphics.
- Your are self-driven and love to learn.
- You thrive on bringing your creative ideas to life.
- You are outcome-oriented.
- You have full command over at least one realtime graphics API (OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX, Metal)
- You have knowledge of concepts like physical based rendering, deferred shading, etc.
- English is a must, German is nice to have, but you skills as developer are more important.
We offer flexible working hours and an annual gross salary of a € 42,000 to € 56,000. Furthermore we offer training opportunities. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience.